Well hello there....
So glad you found your way here! This is Creative Grain Studio a place where everyone is given the freedom to create their dreams. The studio is a safe place to bring your full authentic self and just be.
What is Creative Grain Studio?? It’s a new DIY crafting studio located in historic downtown Delaware, Ohio. At first, we are going to be opening with a limited product line of wood projects, but in the near future we will be expanding to many more types of media. In the Studio, you don’t have to worry about set-up, spills, distractions, or cleanup!
Creative Grain Studio can be whatever you need it to be. If you are looking for a fun night out with your friends, a date night, or a solo night out to re-charge your batteries with your headphone on, we are here for you!!
Wood Sign Workshops
Framed Signs, Plank Signs, Porch Signs, Rounds, and Trays
Makers will transform unfinished wood into beautiful, personalized projects they will want to take home.
What makes us different? Project sizes, (get out your tape measures) we can adjust most of the designs to fit the different size projects. The number of boards used in the project can also be changed. Want to add a frame – no problem – we can do that (without a huge add on fee). Another thing that sets us apart is, Variable PRICING – not every project is the same size, so they don’t all cost the same either.
Ok, So you are ready to see what Creative Grain has to offer. Good, let’s breakdown what to do and what to expect:
Pick Project ***EXACT NAME NEEDED*** Pick and Register for Workshop on the Calendar Page. Submit payment. Come to the workshop on your selected day and time to create something mostly on your own!!
Longer (Funnier) Version
- Move over to the next tab (not right now, but after you read step #5 ) and check out the Projects Designs. ****Make note of the EXACT project name.**** Good luck picking just one :-). Oh and we are continuously adding new projects too.
- Then head over to the Calendar and find a workshop that fits into your schedule (flip your phone to see the workshop names). Click on the event you want to attend. This is where you fill in ALL the wonderful details about yourself (no, not your shoe size), but things like project type and if you want a frame with that!! You know the important stuff, like EXACT PROJECT NAME!! Then you have to pay us. We have to do MANY things before you get to the studio to make your experience magical, so to semi-ensure you are going to show up, we ask for payment up-front. DON’T worry, if you can’t make it, we will work something out!!! LIFE HAPPENS!!! I promise CGS will still be here, go do what you gotta do and then we can re-schedule when you are ready. WHERE was I… Once you have it all filled out and you HIT submit, you’ll get an email confirmation for your workshop.
- And believe it or NOT – That’s it from you!! Everything needed to make the project will be at the studio. You might want to add a phone reminder, but we doubt you’ll need it.
- On the day of your workshop, get excited, because you are going do something FUN and CREATIVE!! You are going to make something great. Yes, you might be a little nervous, but it’s ok, we are too. We will help you every step of the way. Please arrive 15 minutes early to the workshop. This will give you time to get comfortable in the space, look around, and get some ideas about your color scheme.
- OK, if you made it to step 5; You ROCK!! Time to check out the Project Designs. Hope to see you in a workshop soon! If you have questions, please send me a text or an email.
Our Studio is just getting established. So we are starting out with the stuff we can do in our sleep. Once we have this running smoothly in the new space, LOOK OUT, because NEW types of media will be coming out faster than you can say Knockout Orange, which is a color you can use in the studio.
- Wood Christmas Trees
- Christmas Ornaments
- Wood Garland Workshops
- Succulent Planters
- Flower Arrangement Workshops
- String Art